I am now fully set-up to teach virtually from my home studio. I have spent the past month or so making sure the technology on my end all looked and sounded great. Now that things are cooking along, the only thing I need is to fill my schedule with students.
If you, or someone you know, is looking to…
- Build their trombone technique
- Maintain their chops through the summer
- Expand their knowledge of Classical Trombone Literature
- Dive into the depths of Bass Trombone
- Learn how to play jazz
- Improve their jazz playing
- Learn how to manipulate Finale (music notation software)
…then I hope you, or someone you know, will consider joining my virtual studio.
I am able to teach 30, 45, or 60 minute lessons, my schedule is fairly flexible, and my rates are reasonable.
Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.